20090419

Life Goes On

kaze wa taezu ugoite
bokura no senaka wo osuyo
toki ga nagaretemo You're my sweetheart
You're my sweetheart
matataku hoshi no mukou
yume mita mirai egakou
dakara sono toki wa issho ni iyou yo
Life goes on.

{The wind never stops and pushes us forward
Even as time goes by, you’re my sweetheart
We’ll make the future we dreamed of come true beyond the shining stars
That’s why we should be together when it happens
Life goes on.}


Who wouldn't be happy while having a cake?

I guess when I was searching for my piece, there is also life which goes on in auto-pilot. Sweet, sour, bitter, spicy, different kind of tastes pass through my life and I am still here. Perhaps like London said, God has put us on this situation and test our belief, we just have to face it with gratitude and knowing a sunny side is always waiting after a cloudy storm.

And for now, I have a craving for dessert, yum~ ^^

No comments: