20080929

Damn It

Well, for the past 2 years I have been doing the presentation video for the department sales recognition night, and I was quite happy because I received tremendous responses and compliments, and I emphasize, tremendous responses and compliments, means no monetary appreciation.

So this year I made up my mind that I don't want to do that anymore because it requires a huge amount of time and those people just like to do simple duty for themselves and push it to me. But I stood my point and I only commit to do music. Still the other day the person who supposed to do that video this year called me up and whined. I didn't know if it was the teleselling skill in him or what, I kinda agree to do it with him.

SHIT~ this is a bad decision and bad impulsive decision if you call that. I need a break~! >_<

No comments: